Welcome Book Lovers, Animal Lovers and men and women of the world!

I hope you find something to interest you in my blog. I wanted a place to share my love of books, make some sense of the Universe, and possibly make some friends along the way. If you like what you see, please feel free to comment, and if you are a fellow book lover or animal lover, it's a pleasure to know you. Come back any time and share your day with me!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Book Review-First review of 2010!

 This is a review I wrote on January 2, 2010 on Librarything on a book I received through a program they have called Early Reviewers. You are selected to receive the books on a random basis as long as you persist in reviewing the books on LT and/or any site you are on. The title of the book is "Sometimes We're Always Real Same-Same" by Mattox Roesch

http://www.librarything.com/work/8421429/reviews/51857732

No comments:

Post a Comment