Welcome Book Lovers, Animal Lovers and men and women of the world!

I hope you find something to interest you in my blog. I wanted a place to share my love of books, make some sense of the Universe, and possibly make some friends along the way. If you like what you see, please feel free to comment, and if you are a fellow book lover or animal lover, it's a pleasure to know you. Come back any time and share your day with me!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jury Duty

I do have jury duty! I have to report tom'w a.m. I think I will enjoy the experience. I will not reveal the case so don't even ask. Save your thumbscrews and your electric prods...I'm not telling. I hope I get chosen but I also hope I don't have to eat my words because I have a bad habit of falling asleep when I sit still for too long. I will have to move around or I will start to nod. How embarrasing will that be, there is nowhere to hide! I'm getting nervous now. I'm going to sleep early. Just reading a little "John Adams" by David McCullough. I'm loving it! I'll get up bright and early with the husband tom'w a.m. and off to the courthouse. I'll report in later. Have a great and lawful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment