Welcome Book Lovers, Animal Lovers and men and women of the world!

I hope you find something to interest you in my blog. I wanted a place to share my love of books, make some sense of the Universe, and possibly make some friends along the way. If you like what you see, please feel free to comment, and if you are a fellow book lover or animal lover, it's a pleasure to know you. Come back any time and share your day with me!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm Back From A Long Break... and so it begins...

So much for dedication. I am feeling like a failure for not following up on my blog since what? May!? Good Lord, there's simply no excuse. Hope I can give you all something exciting to look at here. I'll pull some of my book reviews from Librarything and put them here and if I can get out to see some movies I'll put them here also. I wanted to put the Word of the Day on here also, so watch for that, all you fans. Most recently, I have been reading "American Bloomsbury" and "Little Women" and since finishing the first can go back to "The Tenderness of Wolves" which I put down for a while to finish the others. I have to figure out how to post my review over here after writing it on LT. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment